Flash Point Hour?

Discussion about whatever

Moderator: Lieutenants

Flash Point Hour?

Postby Gonzalo » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm

I just dinged 50 a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying to gear up for the ops. I was wondering if anyone is having as much trouble as me at finding Hard Mode groups. Is there anyway we can coordinate an hour to log on during the week for guildees who want to do a HM run? 8 or 9 Est maybe?
Gonzalo

Re: Flash Point Hour?

Postby Valenquissvrand » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

I had a pretty similar trouble getting hm fp's after hitting 50 myself, trying to get a group of random people from the fleet or wherever is pretty tough, if you see me online I'm usually happy to heal through a hm though, although I'm getting a bit tired of taral v and maelstorm lol (those are the only 2 I've done many times, I've barely touched any of the others)

Unfortunately at this exact moment, I am having even more computer issues so you won't see me online until I get my hard drive sorted out again... if anyone is thinking of buying an ocz petrol ssd, don't.
Valenquissvrand

Postby Shyle » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:19 pm

If I'm online, I'm always up for a HM on my comm. :D
Shyle

Postby Sparty » Mon May 21, 2012 5:17 pm

I would like to have a day or two set up every week for a HM FP Gonzalo. I have my guardian for tanking and just level capped my commando Roadblock. Early Sunday morning or weeknights at 9PM would be good for me.
Sparty

Return to General Discussion