Moving Forward

Discussion about whatever

Moderator: Lieutenants

Moving Forward

Postby Casavus » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Since it seems that organized operations have ended and many have stopped playing TOR, I thought it might not be a bad idea to create a topic where people could share new games they've moved on to and their contact information on those games if they so please. While i'm no longer enthusiastic about TOR, I still consider Fates Requiem to have been a great guild full of great people. While i will sign on once in awhile to check on TOR it is unlikely that I will get back into playing regularly. At the moment I am playing a good deal of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Team Fortress 2. If anyone wishes to, please add me on Steam, my account name is the same as it was on TOR (Casavus). Feel free to use this thread to post games that you have moved on to, and your contact information for those games if you wish to. I expect to see a few of you on TOR in the future, but to those I do not see again there but may be reading this post, it was a pleasure playing TOR with you all.
Casavus

Re: Moving Forward

Postby Casavus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Also, I've bought GW2. If anyone has/is going to set up an account there, my display name is Casavus, my character name is Castrius, and I'm on Sanctum of Rall.
Casavus

Re: Moving Forward

Postby AJH » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm both in wow and Planetside 2. I am AJH on Matherson NC for PS2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
AJH
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion